Professional Water Heater Service for Chicagoland
Are you having problems with your hot water? Is the temperature not warm enough? Does it run out of hot water too quickly? You might need a new hot water heater. Be alert to the signs and if you’re in need of water heater installation, repair, or replacement service call the experts at BeeZee Services. We can help with all types of water heater models including tankless, gas and electric. Don’t let cold water inconvenience your household. Contact us today and get the hot water running again.
We can help with:
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Instant Hot Water Faucets
Signs of Broken or Failing Water Heater:
- The water heater is aging — If your water heater is ten years or older, then replacement services may be recommended. You can figure out the age of your water heater by looking at the serial number on the manufacturer sticker.
- The water heater is making noises — Part of the aging process is that a water heater might start to make banging or similarly uncomfortable noises when it is on. These noises often come from built up sediment in the water heater unit. The longer you ignore this sign, the sooner a costly repair or replacement may be needed. Keep costs low by listening to your water heater for the first signs of needed TLC.
- There is rust in your water — Rusty water comes from a rusting water heater. This corrosion is a sign of a potential leak on the horizon. If “rusty water” is identified in your home, the issue needs to be assessed by a professional plumber that can locate the source of this unhealthy problem and repair it quickly.
- No hot water — This is the most obvious sign that you need water heater repair. Additionally, temperature problems such as your water never gets hot enough or it gets too hot are other symptoms of a damaged water heater that homeowners should pay attention to.
- Moisture or water accumulation around your water heater — If there is a leak in the tank itself, call a professional plumber. A licensed technician will locate the issue and recommend the necessary repair or replacement. Never let water damage sit; call your local water heater experts at BeeZee Services.
Traditional Tank Water Heaters
Most homes have the standard water heater tank, which maintains hot water for immediate use. While they may be less expensive to install up front, they can be inefficient for some households. You can increase efficiency with hot water insulation and by turning the standing temperature down from 140-degrees Fahrenheit to 120-degrees Fahrenheit. If you are concerned with the size and inefficiency with your traditional tank water heater, you may want to invest in a tankless water heater. Talk with BeeZee Services to learn what water heater solution will be most appropriate for your home and its needs.
Tankless Water Heaters
Modern tankless water heaters are more efficient and have a longer lifespan than most tank models. They provide a never-ending supply of hot water so you’ll never have to fight with family members over using all the hot water. Depending on your household’s water use, you can save around $100 every year in water heating costs. Never worry about running out of hot water in your home again when you pick professional tankless water heater installation by BeeZee Services.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits:
- Compact style (the unit is a lot smaller)
- Lower water bills (save around $100 a year)
- Longer lifespan (lasts 20+ years compared with a tank’s average 10-15-year lifespan)
- Temperature control (easy and precise)
- No risk of water tank leaks
For water heater installation, repair, and replacement in Chicagoland, call BeeZee Services at 847-816-9515.